GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Mattdtrue and Springthing

8 Visitor Messages

1. Heya, sorry for the late reply. I've been kind of a ghost around here for the past few months. Sorry to hear that no one in your house eats deer! I say if it's meat.... bring it on!! It's been getting a little chilly here as well. Dipping down below freezing at night and highs in the 40's and 50's during the day. Not any ice get though there's the promise of a little bit of it tonight! Let the cars in the ditch begin!! Take care!
  2. What's going on over there in your neck of the woods getting ready for winter ? Getting down into the low 40's over here good hunting weather to bad no one at the house will eat deer...gurr
  3. I'm sorry I'm late in getting back to you. Did you figure out how to turn off the option? When you go to User Control Panel there is an option for "subcription". In there you will be able to find the option to determine what emails you get, when, etc etc.
  4. How do I trurn off the option on this site we I get a email on the threads that have a reply on them
  5. Not much, just as hot here but not harvesting jack squat so I think I'm better off than you are! Actually I think that thread with the word association alone merited you being added as a friend. It's so mindless and fun all wrapped in one. LOL - don't overheat!
  6. Hey now,what's going on over there in the mountains of Mo. it's damn hot here 95 now were in the fields harvest wheat 1200 acres to go now bam bam hope to be done by noon Sat.
  7. Thats funny right there we take a lot of pride in our Honda's ive owned all brands but i always come back to the most reliable.We got 3 now ill stick with them till the end then push them out back ill never trade a Honda off.
  8. If it ever comes down to you needing one.. I would happily trade you my left testicle for that honda ATV. Heck, looking at it again... I'd give you both! Way to go on the truck and the toy!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8