GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Mattdtrue and RussellFidel

6 Visitor Messages

1. we were really happy with how it came out. i was really worried that the 20s would look to big with the 33s, but it was really nice. even my dad was happy with it. the leveling kit really made a big difference.
  2. I put you as a friend so I cam keep up with you ! Wanna see pics of this Tahoe can't wait.
  3. Can you get some pictures of it ? Yes 33's won't throw the truck/suv into shock to bad any larger recon you gotta start changing rearend or get a programer to adjust shift points my pockets ain't that deep,just bought a Polaris 850xp I'm broke !
  4. at the store the guy told me 33s were the biggest u can run on a body lift with a level kit. the truck should be done today, i stopped by the shop to check it out and the 33s fill in really nice.
  5. The wheels I have are 17's Ultra...33's are are the tire size the 35's I ordered wouldn't fit couldn't even turn the steering wheel once it was sat on the ground
  6. What size rims and tires do you got on the Hoe? my cousin ordered a 3 inch body lift and the same rims, 20's. i hope your hoe is what it would be similar to because it looks sick.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6