GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between larryleeUSN and SoCal Chevy

9 Visitor Messages

1. im in the ventura area. if you know where point hueneme or point mugu is, thats rite by my place
  2. thanks. yea im in socal now. thats where ive been driving this one around at. ive seen alot of nice ones out here. were at are you? im stationed in SD on 32nd street but i live in point loma
  3. Hey man i just saw your new truck. it looks sick. Ur last truck was awesome too so i cant wait to see waht you add to the new one.
  4. yea true i love the way 20's and 35's look. i think im going to have to go with them.
  5. id go with 20's of ur lookin to put on that big of a tire. the 20's are wider and the 17's wuld make ur tires look like baloons of u had 36's
  6. yea american racing and pro-comp is what i narrowed it down to. so hopefully ill be able to make up my mind. i might just have to go with some 17's and 35's or 36's. 17's arnt to bad looking but i got use to how sweet my truck looked on 20's
  7. have u tried american racing? they make some pretty awesome aluminum wheels in black. thats wat in running and the look great and i think they weigh about the same has the stocks. theyre only 18's tho
  8. i didnt really do it for any reason. i sold my 20's and 36's around the same time for $600. didnt need them no more. i rode them for a while and my brakes wore alot faster so i just wanted a lighter setup. im looking for some allum 20's (black) to put back on there with some 35-14.50's but i cant really find any i like alot to b paying that much money for them. im currently in the process of swithcing my truck back over to black. i like to swith it over every once in a while.
  9. Hey just wndering, i saw u had the 20's with 36 in some of ur pics, but when u got the nw fron end u wend back to stocks with 35's. wat was the reason for that if u dnt mind me askin?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9