GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between larryleeUSN and BALTHIS

4 Visitor Messages

1. That sounds good man. In February I'm gona but a pro charger or a super charger on mine, but I got some fierce attitude mts on the truck now and honestly I love them things, they dig really good, but I did half to do some cuttin and a lil beatin on the inside of my fenders. There 35 12.50 17. And I'm pretty sure my wheels are 17x9 with 4.50 backspacin. If u mease from the ground up to the bottom of my wheel well its like 41 and a half and the backs 40 and 3/4 I can put my mirrors on top of the new body stlye z71 truck amnd I'm bigger than the 25004
  2. sweet, lookin forward to seeing some pics. sounds nice. i just recently picked up a 2000 GMC SIERRA ext cab, Z71 and ima do the same thing. keys and 35's. prolly keep stock rims for now. dont wanna through to much money into it bc i wanna do a crate 327 for it and heads and a cam.
  3. hey man sorry for taken so long been really busy with workin and all that good stuff, i just put keys on the ft and 2 inch blocs in the back, and tried a 35 12.50 17 general grabber on the truck with a 17x( weel like i have and the actually fit, so i orded a set or the new fierce attitude mts for the winter, il have pics on her in 2 or 3 days.
  4. about your question of fitting 35's on the least amount of lift. i know everyone say you cant do it. but i dont listen beings 90% of the guys where im from. North Florida does this, they runn 35's and even 36's on stock truck with just leveling kits. all depends on how wide you go. my little brother even had 36-13.50-20 iroks on his truck with just a leveling kit. they would rub in reverse and that was pretty much it. if you wanna run them on aftermarket rims you might wanna make sure they are close to stock specs with backspacing and what not. a popular tire people run where im from is Q78-16 super swamper. 35.5 inches tall and round 10 inches wide. looks really nice. i have a pic but i cant seem to load it beings im on a comp at work.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4