GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between chschevy58 and Shorty 71

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. no sir. not yet. im thinking end of the summer (another month or so) i will get it and do it myself. was nervous about doing it but i think im just gunna do it and take it slow with the install. i did clear my headlights though and i got a new touch screen in dash.
  2. Have you done your bodylift yet??
  3. i know that the flowmaster super 44 series has a great rumble to it ... a friend of mine has it on his tahoe ... much better than my flowmaster 40 series ... and im not to sure about just running straight pipes ... i think that would be louder but i dont know too much about it or how it would affect things without a muffler. i thought about changing mine out with a flowmaster 44 or cherrybomb extreme or cherrybomb vortex muffler because those things sound pretty damn good. but for right now im happy with what i have.
  4. Hey whats up!?! I want your opinion, right now i have a borla cat back exhaust...while i like it i want more rumble. I've been thinking about getting rid of my muffler and just running a straight pipe from the cats, or changing my muffler to a flowmaster 40 or 44, what do you think??
  5. i was thinking about some color matched fender flares too but that is at the end of my list. the body lift would come before that. but i just want my truck to sit higher and my tires are so big that it would help with the minor rubbing i have at full lock. but i am getting my spray in bed liner and black low profile tool box within this next month or so.
  6. lol, no not enough balls for that, just did the chevy bowtie and the LT and the flexfuel, oh and the little GM squres by the silverado lettering. You have me really interested in the zone 1.5 bodylift, i just wonder how it would look and how it effects things in the cab of the truck. I'm looking into some bushwacker fender flares, i might pull the trigger in may, those bad boys are pricey
  7. did you do side moldings and everything?
  8. Just debadged the truck the other day, will post pics when i get it all washed up.
  9. well thanks man. i appreciate it. im going to post a how-to on painting the bowtie ... so that should be your next project haha.
  10. You are the MAN!! You have really one of the nicest trucks on the forum, and you have given me some ideas for mine as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast