GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between chschevy58 and blacknight97

10 Visitor Messages

1. off ebay brand new with a one year warranty. 400 bucks. and i love it.
  2. hey, how much did u end up paying for your head unit and where did you get it?
  3. my whole system sounds better over all. the headunit makes the speakers sounds better and make it seem more clear. and i love it ... its very easy to use and everyone that gets in my truck always compliments on it.
  4. cool m an, how do you like it so far? has it given your speakers more power?
  5. yep. i bought a different ipod connection off of ebay for the unit so i can play video off of my ipod. i can send you the link if you want. its only 20 bucks off ebay. the unit comes with a usb connection but you wouldnt be able to play video off your ipod ... just music.
  6. nice, and the installers just wired it to the glove box for you? im really interested in picking up that head unit. it looks sickk
  7. then the volume should just turn up on the headunit because all the wires connected from the stock headunit are connected to the new one. and my ipod is in my glove box. it is controlled through the headunit.
  8. i thought they were because you have to turn up the volume through the head unit. also, how do you connect the ipod to that? since the jack is in the back?
  9. no. onstar still works fine. i dont think they are connected since onstar works through my rear view mirror
  10. does your reciever mess anything up with onstar?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10