GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between countryboy73703 and ntbush83

8 Visitor Messages

1. Wow you've go the whole family involved. Yeah thats what my brother was doing. The army navy attachment. He's a sergeant so he said this is a big difference having the army and navy together.
  2. ya, I might still do it just to help it sell, she's navy, deploying to the Persian Gulf most likely, I"m navy as well, and my bro just got back from Afghanistan, he's also navy, but he was doing a deployment attatched to the army..
  3. Well hey good luck with all your up and coming happenings. Where is she being deployed? My brother is in Afghanistan.
  4. well that was the plan.... prob not going to happen now, wife is deploying soon so i"m prob going to sell my truck and her car and get a newer truck around january, but thanks for the help anyway..
  5. Yeah good luck! Can't wait to see what those 33's will look like!
  6. thanks a lot man.. think I"ll be doing that soon!
  7. hey man yeah all I had was a 3'' body lift and that was it. I bought gap guards to clean it up of course to. with you already having a suspension lift you will have no problem fitting 33's!
  8. hey man.. just read a post that you made to somebody asking about what they could do to there truck for cheap, anyways I saw the picture of your old white truck that you had with the post and you said that you had 33's on with just a 3 in' body lift? just wondering I have 31's right now, with a 2 in. suspension lift, but want to go up to a 33 in. tire, but I think I'll rub too much, so I thought about getting a 1 or 2 in. body lift also to had to the clearence but don't like how much frames shows let alone another 1 or 2 inches of it... anyways, just wondering if the 3 in. body lift was the only think you had to do to make the 33's fit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8