GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 08SierraZ71 and TexAg95

5 Visitor Messages

1. Actually I just installed it last weekend, just before I took these pics. It is definitely louder and seems to have a better throttle response. K&N says this 63 series CAI adds 19hp. Too early to tell whether or not it has any impact on my mpg yet. I got this one off ebay from a guy named "codieracing." It was brand new and only cost $220.
  2. hey i noticed you have the k&n intake on your truck.. just wondering if you noticed any change with that? I have a tune and exhaust on my truck and have been told by a few people that adding an intake would be a waste of money, just wondering what your thoughts were
  3. Very nice, I like them. I'll have to keep them in mind for a future upgrade.
  4. hey bud, sorry i've been so delayed getting back to you. the tail lights are from in pro car wear out of california. Here's the link: http://www.inprocarwear.com/ The ones i have are the bermuda black. When I was looking to get them I emailed to ask what would be darker, the smoked or black, and they told me it would be the black ones. I'm pretty happy with them so far, but do wish they were darker
  5. I like your tail lights! Where did you get them?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5