GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Stealth and V8_singlecab_ss

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Ah it's cool, I can wait a little onger for them. It definitely sounds good to me
  2. Hey man havent been on in awhile due to work and school but uhh heres and update on the truck(s) My silverado, has the SS ground effects on, sprectre cold air system, Superchip, and a black grille, this thing wont let me upload my pics so i cant really show you ha.
  3. I know it's your brother's S10, but if you are a fan of it you should join my S10 Fan and Owners Club. It would be good to have you.
  4. yeah for sure... but i have to fix the mounts and what not so I tell everyone that its a customization not a fixation.
  5. Sweet, let me know when you post some pictures
  6. LOL yeah... thanks theres no truck like mine but my bumper just came in and im getting it painted the color of my truck and everything else like the badges and grille are getting removed/ smoked
  7. Looks good. jus twent to an auto show today, and thier was this SS in the parking lot that i have seen around. it's read, extended cab, with the sickest black wheels i have ever seen. gogerous, but not like yours!
  8. Well just look at this picture http://www.edmunds.com/media/2002/se...ss.f34.500.jpg
    thats exactly what truck is gonna look like the bumoer is all i need... just picture that as charcoal though
  9. Idk, roll pans are pretty cheap. i can't wait to see the SS bumper on you truck, it looks good already and SS will up it that much more
  10. No but i guess i should I hit a pole and fukhed up my bumper so I ordered a SS factory bumper putting it on soon thinking about sandblasting/painting the rear bumper because i spent all my money on the front bumper so i cant buy a roll pan but i will get on up soon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast