GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Shorty 71 and Eddie Z71

54 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Dude!!!!! Your still it! Lol! How have you and the family been? It has been rough for us, but i can see some daylight!
  2. Dude! Your still it! Lol!
  3. Tag! Your it! HaHa!
  4. Great to hear from you man! We are all fine! Talk to you later!
  5. Eddie whats up my brother, been a while. Hope all is well with u and the family, everything here is ok. take care bud, see u on the site.
  6. Good to hear from you bud! I have been super busy! We are are all doing fine! Hope you and yours are to! Talk to you later! Eddie
  7. Hey Eddie what's up buddy. Well its been a long time. Move went well but my wife broke our computer, so haven't been able to get on here. Plus have been pretty consumed with the house. Can't wait to get another computer. Hope all is good with you. Take care.
    Jim
  8. Still checking in on all of you! Hope all is well man!
  9. Checking in to say hi, and to see how ya'll are doing! Hope everything is going great! Have you are dug in for Winter! lol! Just joking! I hope the move went well! Talk to you later bud! Eddie
  10. Congrats! Thats some great news! I'm glad to hear it! (the 1 week to go on the house!), and you still have your truck! lol! I hope this is the last move for us to for along time. I hope it all goes smooth for y'all here on out! Talk to you later bud!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast