GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 09Z71 and s5belford

4 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry it took me a couple days to get back with you, I have a couple friends w/ exhausts on their trucks. One with the Flowmaster and the other with the Flowmaster knockoff and they sound exactly the same to me so I went to my local muffler man and got the knockoff installed for $125. It would have cost more if I had them bend duals or a different tip but I like the look of a single better so I just had them cut out the OEM muffler and throw on the knockoff. It's been on there for almost and year and I've been nothing but happy since the second I started it up.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

-Steve
  2. hi steve, i am planning on going all out on the customization of my truck for my 25th, and if you don't mind me asking, i would like to know what flowmaster super 40 exhaust costs, and you have Flowmaster, and i was also wondering if you got it professionally installed? thanks!
  3. thanks for the pic comment. I really want painted door handles but haven't had any luck finding them, I don't want chrome and the only painted ones I've found were gor crew cabs..... What are skull caps? (the mirror covers?) if so, I just ordered a set off of chevypartspeople.com and I LOVE how much better they make the truck look, it just adds a little mroe to it.
  4. what happened in court? did the guy get in trouble for driving off?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4