GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Shmeag and Stealth

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Just did that, tons of stuff on there. Looks pretty easy too. Thanks a ton for your help!
  2. google image quick splice. there a whole lot faster than soldering.
  3. Hopefully I will be able to make it look clean and work good, we'll see. Are you talking about the little colored plastic pieces?
  4. no its not but if you know how to solder your good to go anyway
  5. I think you're talking about a nut? I considered buying some, but I have some skills with a soldering gun so I think that is the route im taking.
  6. O ya and the easiest way to splice wires is with this little plastic peice(I dont know what its called) but you put both wires in it and theres a peice of metal you clamp down on it. its real easy and their really cheap at a hardware store.
  7. Ok ill do that. I just need to buy the converter and I'll be ready to put the thing in.
  8. If you have any questions when you are installing send me a message and ill try to help out
  9. Ok, I think that makes sense. I'm running a 12" Sony Xplo woofer powered by a 400 watt Majestic amp.
  10. That one was a little tricky, I spliced the remote wire into the accesory wire for my electric start, but ive heard the easyest way is to remove the fuse for the radio and push the wire into the fuse hole and jam the fuse back in. what subs and amp do you plan on going with, Let me know how it turns out.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast