GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between cwaters425 and s5belford

7 Visitor Messages

1. hey there, sorry I haven't been on in awhile, jsut got your x-mas message, thanks! Truck is coming along good. I never got to take pics when it was stock, so I am waiting till spring to add everything so I can take before/after pics. So far I have got the DIC panel (already installed), color matches vent visors, color matched bug shield, color matched mirror covers, and last night I found a set of color matches door handles. I still have to get the wheel house liners, mud flaps and get my front 2 windows tinted and then get a leveling kit and step bars. the my final upgrade will be some 20in factory wheels. how's your coming along?
  2. Merry Christmas Chris. Hope your truck is coming along well!
  3. I want a painted bug shield too but I'm just not sure how badly I want one, I'll probably hold off till spring, send me pics if you end up getting one.

I e-mailed you some pics. Hope you enjoy them and they help with the decision process

-Steve
  4. Steve,

thanks for your help so far. Good thing I found this site, and you before xmas......list is going to get long . As far as the bed rails, I won't need those becuase my first upgrade was a Linex liner, but thanks for the heads up. Could you email pics of the painted vent visors and painted mirros covers? Those are next on my list along with a painted bug shield. Also, what brand or model# are the 20in rims you have on your truck?

Please email me - cwaters425@aol.com

thanks,
    Chris.
  5. one more thing to add, I also got the plastic bed rail guards from what website and I LOVE them, they are just the basic ones but they are a very thick plastic that is modled perfectly anddddd it matched the pattern of the plastic on the tailgate.... just thought I'd throw that out there too

- Steve
  6. Hey Chris,

I like what your thinking for new truck additions as well as your chocie in colors. You came to the right person because I have everything you are looking for and installed it all myself.

Except for the DIC, I got it all from this website:
    http://chevroletpartspeople.com/Sear...o+1500&year=09

I've used a few other websites in the years past and on other vehichles but this is hands down my favorite site, they have great pics and everything fits great, I believe its all OEM. you might be able to find a few things at a lower price but I've been screwed before with getting something that doesn't fit or its just a piece of crap. Everything I got from this website was very high quality.

Let me know if you want me to e-mail you more detailed pictures just let me know, I have a lot (they just dont' all fit on this site)

Congrats on your new truck, look fwd to seeing pics!
  7. I recently got a 2009 silverado ext cab 4x4 and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction on a few mods that you have done on your. I have the same color as you do and I am interested in the following:

1) Rear Wheel House Liners - Where can I Buy these?

2) Molded Mud Flaps - Where can I buy these?

3) Driver Information Center - Just ordered this from gmpartsclub.com

4) Silver Birch Metallic Mirror Covers - Where can I order these?

5) Silver Birch Metallic Vent Visors - where can I order these?

thanks for your help!
    -Chris.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7