GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Prophet1990 and Stealth

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. Too true. I think if I eventually realize my dream of an autocrossing truck it will be done with lightweight components and top-notch suspension components.
  2. dang haha I was looking at a chrager for my truck so idk id like nitrous and the charger but that's asking for a new motor
  3. He's running nitrous right now, but he just ordered and LS7 i think, and that will be going into his truck.
  4. no i havent, what is it?
  5. That might just be the best way to get one. Have you heard what Heavy Chevy is putting in his truck?
  6. yea ik.... i wish most of my stuff was aftermarket. but i have that list as well haha, 3inch body + 9inch suspension, Hypertech Programmer but idk i also have a bottle of nitrious here and well its dry shot so i might be putting that in. Iv always wanted a new motor haha
  7. Nothing much, this truck is staying mostly stock so I can save up for the post-college years. I am going to hopefullly be putting in a new muffler at some point, and getting it to exit in front of the passenger rear tire. I also want to finish my intake build from last summer and possibly put in some HID's. Nowhere near the list of things you are diong and it seems like most of those things are not even aftermarket besides the HIDS.
  8. i have a HUGE list of stuff to do haha right now im trying to focus more on the apperance then anything, body work and such (seems like it needs alot) so im trying to wait until summer for that other then that its more or less a buch of little maintenance odds and ends like a new antenna, fixing my windshield sprayer nozzels new fog light housings (mine broke off when i slid into a ditch) just a bunch of little random stuff haha my newist thing was I was checking to see what my headlight bulbs looked like and the driver side one blew out on me so I bought new 5900k Blue HIDS so waiting for those in the mail. what about you?
  9. Do you have any mods coming up? Or are you just waiting for the summer warmth?
  10. yea i agree its honest one of the most helpful forums/sites around and everyone is really nice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by