GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between HawaiiKid and Stealth

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. Gotcha, it's kinda necessary for me. I've got to go though, so ttyl.
  2. It still sounds pretty good with the doors open, but I don't leave the truck runnin much with the doors open so I haven't listened to it like that very often.
  3. I was also thinking of the doors open, but that's good to know. I ended up porting my box, a lot easier.
  4. What do you mean with the cab open? Like with the windows down? Cause it hits hard, real hard...and I'm not pushing my system much right now cause the P1S4s are only 150 RMS each and the Alpine M500 is only turned up halfway. The box is amazing quality, and they were so easy to work with and were really accommodating.
  5. Nice, it's got to hit hard. I have heard the sealed boxes don't work as well with the cabin open, have you found this?
  6. nah man, no worries at all, I like talkin about cars and trucks hahaha. The sub box is a sealed, down-firing box made for 10s.
  7. Ok, sealed or ported? Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure stuff out.
  8. Nah, its a custom box from subthump.com, they had a great selection of boxes for trucks
  9. Nice, those look really good. Did you custom build your sub box?
  10. Yeah man, put some up today. Haven't put up pics of it with the tonneau cover or the smoked lights, I'll get some up soon!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by