GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TELORVEHC and Rockstarrchevy81

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yea i plan on puttin the 35's on when these run down i just got my truck outta the shop when me and my buddy's went mudridin although i had a 1500 i was in front of my buddies in there 2500's which are badass is my opinion. I somehow messed the power steering pump up and the braket which bolts on. I have to take it too the shop tom. because the wiring is messed up which is a easy fix when they hook it up too see but it keeps saying engine too hot a/c off and then the temp will be at 160 when that's below norm and then will shoot back up 10 210 which is norm idk lol i had too much fun haha.
  2. I was just maybe considering the tires with maybe a 1.5 inch body lift but i really don't like body lifts to be honest.I will probably go with 35 12.50 my wheel doesnt have a offset it said when i bought it 0 offset so idk lol.i'm probably gonna go with nitto mudgrappler or toyo m/t.Where can i find 4.56 gears to buy online?
  3. Hey man i'm thinkin about going from a 33inch tire to a 36 or 37 when they run down i have a 7.5 inch rough country lift and i was wondering if they would fit or would rub at all the rim is a 18x9?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3