GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Als09Sierra and silverado469

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, dam devils. I can't decide if I want them to make it to the Cup or deal with all the Giants/Rangers fans if the Rangers make it, especially since I work in NYC. Ugg. Hopefully LA wins it so Richards and Carter get their Cup. You going to the NE meet in MA? I'm hoping to get a site and camp there. Should be fun.
  2. hey man, going good been busy, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yeah at least the flyers beat the pens, they played like **** against the devils. and sweet my girlfriend lives in runnemede, not too far from haddonfield
  3. Hey how's it going? I'm hoping the Flyers wrap it up tonight and send the Pens home packing. My brother bought a house in Haddonfield last year and I've been down there twice now. Hoping to get down there and go to a Phils game this year.
  4. thank you! and so do i, it rides just as good as it looks...it was taken a couple miles down the road from my house back in one of the old sand quarries, one of the many "blue holes" in jersey lol. im in south jersey in gloucester county, my town is williamstown
  5. Truck's looking great. I love the lift. Where was your sig pic taken?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5