GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Als09Sierra and sgtsjj

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ive played both and MW3 serisously feels and looks like MW2 and MW not many changes to it so i wasnt impressed but BF3 is sick man, thats all i play i love it i love being able to be in a tank or chopper or plane its aweosme, you got xbox right?
  2. Hey Sarge. You been playing MW3 or Battlefield3? Trying to decide if I should get Battlefield3.
  3. haha well the title will be in his name, he paid me 2300 for it
  4. Oh hell, you didn't sell it then, you lent it to him. Phew...you scared me.
  5. ya i did sell it, it was not an easy decision at all but i really needed the money. i need to do the whole front end on my truck and i owed in taxes this year some how paper work got mess up so that set me back alot, the nice thing is that my brother did buy it so i will be able to drive it still
  6. Did I hear right, you sold it???? Say it's not so. I was looking forward to your build on it. I was driving home from NJ today and passed a group of Supras heading up the Parkway. They must be in a club and do a Sunday ride. One was a right-hand drive with the twin-turbo. Sweet.
  7. ya, i wont be able to do anything to it till the snow melts, shes kinda buried right now, but the old motor is just about out, i just have to figure out how to get the clutch line off with out breaking it
  8. Haha, sweet...that much hp will do it. I'll keep an eye out for updates.
  9. im thinking street legal, mainly get the muscle guys angry on the street lol
  10. That's some serious HP. Are you thinking track car, or just for some fun and as a show car?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast