GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Als09Sierra and FrigginNoodles

10 Visitor Messages

1. When is it over? We have plans and I don't know if we'll make it now. How are things in GB?
  2. That's awesome. Definitely keep me posted.
  3. Great Barrington is a nice town. Congrats on the move. My wife just informed me that we may make it up there. Not sure when but we may make it there afterall. I'll let you know when we plan to go.
  4. Hope all is well up in Otis. I just moved to Great Barrington, so Otis is right up the road. I am starting a siding job out there Monday near Reservoir Road. I haven't made it to the Big E in a few years so I am definitely looking forward to making it out this year. I'll let you know how it was.
  5. Glad to hear it. My father-in-law went to Otis to check on the house. You going to the Big E? We aren't going to make it this year.
  6. Hey Al, We got lucky and the storm was a dud here, but an hour south is still without power 6 days later.
  7. How are things up by you after Irene came through? I heard that VT and other areas in New England got pounded.
  8. Sounds good Noodles. We get up to Otis once in awhile. I like skiing at Jiminy Peak, but don't get up there often enough. The wife likes to do the Big E, so we usually head up there in Sept.
  9. Hey Al, I'm in Pittsfield, MA. Route 8 isn't far from me at all. I saw you visit Otis, which is only about a half hour from where I am. You will have to let me know the next time you are coming out this way and I could get you a list of some places to check out or even possibly meet up for dinner somewhere with me and my fiance.
  10. Hey Noodles. Somehow I never realized you're in Western Mass. Where are you in relation to Rt 8?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10