GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between BALTHIS and Rockstarrchevy81

6 Visitor Messages

1. thatl look good man. im got with a 7 in fts lift. soon, i was gona do some motor work but i believe ima hold off on that for now and just do headers and cam instead of a supercharger and all that
  2. yeah it is but not big enought but i like the look of a ltta tire and not that big of a gap between the body but, ima fix that. mines got factory ranch shocks.
  3. Oh okay man. Yeah the readylift actually makes really nice kit's allot of people dont see that but i has the 2.25 inch leveling kit before my lift. Only thing about the RCX lift is the shocks and soon to come i will have bilsteins all the way around the truck. Hopefully next week or somethin i can have my Light smoke Vinyl tint in they let me keep the Blackout film since i really didn't need it and now i decided to just use it on other things to tint somehow.
  4. that aint bad at alll i got a grand in my lift. its the ready lift 4 inch. im put a 1.5 or 2 inch on top of the spacer i have already cause i want the ft end high than the back then ill be fine with my 35 12.50s no problem. im from south west va but im bout to move to ky near hazzard
  5. Yeah i hear that man, you can lift your truck i only paid 1,100$ for my lift and 300$ to get it put on by my buddy at GM dealership which is hell of a deal. I'm thinking about adding a 1.5 inch Zone body lift but before i was thinking about a 3 inch Zone bodylift. I think that will be too much lift even though i'm tall but it get's just about dumb to lift the truck too high in my opinion. I just want to be able to clear 35 13.50's without any rubbing and i will have 9 inchs on my truck ha 10.5 inches is too much on a everyday driver. I plan on blacking out my chrome star emblems on my rockstars tomorrow with the blackout vinyl tint because painting them would be too much of a pain. Anyway man where are you from? I live in Mississippi right where the MS and Louis. meet.
  6. thanks for the comment on my truck bro. and the headlight tint is sweet. my cuz had a d max with blue tinit on em. looked good. im wantin to paint mine white on the inside but idk if i should. i just wish my tuck was as big as yoursn. it sick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6