GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between BALTHIS and canavan1m

2 Visitor Messages

1. hey buddie. i believe the 4 inch get noticed and parked next to a stock truck theres a huge difference. and as far as cuttin all u gotta do is trim very small bit on the ft diff. everything else bolts on. eventually im goin to a 6+ lift depending on if i get to do all my engine mods i wanna. but with the sst id put my truck up against a lot of cars with my new 20s, it handles awesome. my buddies cant believe it
  2. hey man i was looking into getting the ready lift 4inch sst but when comparing it to the Rough Country 5inch Lift it just looks like the strut spacers and everything are so much smaller and that the lift will not be very noticeable; looking at your truck its the first sst lift ive seen that actually looks good and noticeable; i was just wondering what your opinion was on choosing between the RC 5inch and the SST 4inch i really want the 4 inch but at the same time the 5inch just looks so much bigger but idk if its worth cutting up my sub frame for the 5inch since the 4inch almost has not cutting involved; i love the look of a 6inch lift but i drive way to much highway to compromise for the gas mileage and the crapy handling you get, so IYO do you think the 4inch is enough to get noticed just around town i guess in a sense is it comparable to a 6inch lift
    thanks for your help man
    -Matt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2