GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between MNmadman26 and murdog94

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. due back state side around late september, and if my plan pans out i'll have 4.5 active duty airforce and finish up in the army guard, there is a unit right in redwood, my home town. yeah i really would love to do some "sledding" since its just WAY TOO COLD in alaska to go riding. and yeah been all over the place and there is no where like home
  2. Yeah i got ya.. When are you due back again? I seem to have confused myself.. HAHA... And im just hoping for a LOT of snow this year.. I wasnt able to ride a snowmobile for 8 years and last winter i only got 400 lousy miles! I wanna rip up some powder... I moved from Ga to have 4 seasons.
    How much time you gonna have in when you finally get out? I had 7 years, and got retired, So home i went. I kinda miss it but i also missed all the joys of living in this great state. Having been all over similar to you i am sure i always liked home the most.
  3. thanks, and i'm Kris, weather wont bother me much since when i get back to the states i'll be heading back to alaska and usually in september it's already -20's so whatever the weather is like in minnesota when i finally get there will be a welcoming
  4. Hey congratulations!!!! No kids here, Just two poodles, I know i know but we have a small house and a small yard, hence the small dogs. My names Mike by the way. And hopefully we have some of the unusually nice MN weather still hanging in there when you get back. I came home From Ga last summer to mid 30s at night and 50s and rainy every day. And that was in July!!!!
  5. no, no parts to come home to, been paying for my son that is due in early september
  6. Glad to hear... My old unit should be back in Oct... Missed deploying by 2 months. Got a pile of parts to put on the truck yet?? I know i always came back to that, or else a bunch of work on the wifes car since she didnt do much to it while i was gone...
  7. nothing much going on, just over half way through here, should be stateside mid to late september
  8. So whats goin on man? you back yet or just getting ready?
  9. im Origianlly from Duluth, and now live about 20 miles south in Cloquet.. Another small town. but i like it..
  10. from a little town in SW MN, called Redwood Falls. where are you at in the great state of MN?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by