GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between ntbush83 and ChevyHD

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man, yeah they have a slight bit more vibration than my stock short mirrors on the interstate but thats really about it. never have came loose or damage just a slight bit unclear at high speeds!
  2. Hey guy, I was wondering if you mirrors in your old '03 shook or vibrated from the wind or when driving? Because I'm looking at actually getting around to buying some from 1A auto. I remember you telling me thats where you got yours a long time ago. I think. lol that was quite a few beers ago!
  3. Well for my amp and subs since I have a reg. cab I made my own box that fit behind the seat. Made it so each sub mounted behind the seat and the amp mounts in the middle between both subs, looks pretty awesome. Then on my train horn I put my compressor in my tool box and then mounted my horns on the bottom of the tool box so its all one mobile unit except for the wiring of course. On the wiring for the horn I ran two switches in my truck. One to turn on the compressor and the other for the horn. Worked out pretty well because the compressor stays protected and during the winter when I take the tool box off and put on the tri-fold its easy to uninstall. On my PA I put it right under my driver door rocker panel against the truck frame. Keeps it hidden so cops can't see it and its nice so the mic cable goes straight up in the cab. Only bad part is its louder on the driver side than passenger side but not to bad. Also coyote calls sound pretty awesome through the PA!
  4. I was wondering how and where you installed your amp,sub,train horn and pa system. I plan on installing them all this summer and was just curious how someone else had it set up.
  5. I'm in! I sure do like to shoot them when I can
  6. Hey i saw somewhere you like to shoot coyotes, you should become a coyote whisperer lol.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/group.php?groupid=85
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6