GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Cajun Road Warrior and murdog94

6 Visitor Messages

1. HAHA... glad it was a good time.
  2. I had one awesome time in Mexico! The women there are so hot!! They have tight bodies and where tight sexy cloths. Hell, even the older women are hot. There was mid fifty something woman flying with us. She had a body like a teenager. I wish I could have picked up a girlfriend from there a long time ago.
  3. Its definately a sleeper.. Have a good time in Mexico!!!!
  4. I pulled the engine out after trashing several clutches and three transmissions. I rebuilding it into a racecar with full rollcage, automatic 4t65E, and 383.
    I rebuilt that 350 and added a lot more power goodies and dropped it in my 88 Stepside.
    I still have to finish installing my cooling fans, relay, and thermostat. I just hate waiting for parts to come in.
    I leave for Mexico tomorow. I'll be there on a job for a few days.
  5. Yeah id say thats flying... Im not so much speed anymore. I had a 77 Firebird Esprit that had a "mildly" build 327. i have absolutely no clue what it really had for power other than it was f*% fast... i broke the speedo cable because it stopped at 100.. and i went over that a few to many times..

Now i go slow with a big truck.
  6. cool quote. I built a Fiero V8 a few years back. I held it to the floor till I blew off the headlight covers at about 170mph. I backed off after that. My engine was turnin 6000rpm in overdrive which is .70:1 and a 3.31 final drive. I had to do a little math to figure how fast I went.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6