GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between troutbug and 08SierraZ71

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks man! Pretty sweet ride you've got also. As far as the Hildebrandt, I was curious to see what it would look like on a Silverado. I found one pic of it on a Sierra on another forum, but that's all. I'm waiting to see how much of a tax refund I get, and I'd like to get some PIAA lights to mount up front. The Hildebrandt looked pretty simple, so I figured I could make something similar myself. I was also looking at the Setina push bumpers, but not sure if I want to go that big.
    The mini light bar is actually in the back between the tailgate and bumper. Everyone around here has the full length LED 'under tailgate' light bar, and I wanted something a little different. It's just a 3-light cluster, like you would see on a dually, that also functions as a brake light, turn signals, and reverse light. It's from Plasmaglow, but if I had to do it over again, I'd either get the one by Recon, or the OEM light from the dually. Thanks again!
  2. Hey, you've got a great looking truck! I noticed you started a thread asking about the Hildenbrandt light bar, I've been interested in it as well but cant seem to track down a dealer. Just wondering if you decided to get one, or if you know of a good dealer I could look into.
    You also listed a "mini light bar" in your mods, but I didn't see it in your pictures, is that since the pcitures?
    Thanks a lot, beautiful truck!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2