GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between randomsandwhich and Vincennes02261897

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, man. They really do look great. Add a good look. I'm glad they're working out well for you.
  2. yea, new signature pic. Other one was outdated. Installed them back in November. I bought K-Source Mirrors from bibitbuy on ebay. Heat and Signals work perfectly and well constructed. Installed and they were level to the truck, not like some peoples that are angled. Minor shake with mirror at highway speed but think its just from the larger mirrors. Do have a problem with right side mirror folding in on cold cold mornings. Think it's just the tensioner that holds in place is too loose and needs tightening. Motor to adjust mirrors is noisy compared to old ones but all in all. They do the job, look oem and well constructed.
  3. Hey. When did you install those tow mirrors on your truck? I didn't ever notice them before. I guess you recently updated your signature pic? Anyway, which ones did you install and how do you like them?
  4. They are just about right for good acoustics. I'm happy with them and when I crank the radio I can get quite a lot of bass for being shallow mount subs. I do have a manual adjustment as well as my head unit to fine tweak the subs which helps a lot.
  5. Hey, how do those 2 tens sound sound in your extended cab. Is it fairly heavy on the bass or just right?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5