GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between randomsandwhich and general jackson

2 Visitor Messages

1. full drop is when the suspension is in the furthest down position. If you jack up your truck with both front wheels off the ground that is basically full drop, the suspension is in the lowest postion. You are correct on full lock, either fully to the right or left. I only test fitted the xd monster with +18 offset with no tire on it I had about 1/4" clearance with full drop and full lock (with the UCA) ... at a normal stance (wheels on the ground) I would assume probably be about 1/2" of clearence. I didn't go with this rim because I figured with an oversized tire I would be rubbing with the UCA but I can't tell you for sure. I have personally seen silverados run this rim though. Every truck is different. Hope this helps.... if u need anything let me know

oh and I'm running 285x65x18 tires ...
  2. Thanks for the info on my truck. I did have a couple questions about what you had said. I think full lock is when you turn steering wheel all they way in either direction, right? What is full drop? Also, you did have (or tried on) the monster in +18 offset wheel? What tire size did you use and what was the results? It looks like you now have on rockstars?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2