GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between sgtsjj and Caddiac

6 Visitor Messages

1. ok cool, ya im really thinking heavly on coming to SC, if i get a department that i want....i dont really want a huge city style environment for law enforcement
  2. Georgetown is about 45 minutes from my little spot of paradise; Isle of Palms. It is a smaller area than Myrtle or Horry County though Georgetown County might be similar in size. It is very historic though and not a tourist trap like Myrtle Beach.

Not sure why your visitor message did not show up until yesterday since I was on the site for the last 3 days.
  3. sooooo i was looking at places in south carolina for law enforcement and i was thinking of maybe trying to get on the Horry country pd/myrtle beach area or the georgetown area any insite on those areas?
  4. stephan i dont know what you are talking about i found that give away points button and gave caddi 1000....maybe you are just blind in your old age....btw your welcome caddi....we need to get you back up to all the points you had!
  5. does this mean you are coming out of the closet now??? hahah just kidding bud its good to see your old s/n back, to bad about the points tho...come play some of the games with me and stephan
  6. I like your profile pic its pretty B.A.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6