GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between IAsilverado and sgtsjj

4 Visitor Messages

1. Ya that sucks. We don't have much, but we just find a bunch of level B roads out in the country or go find a boat ramp and usually there are a few trails around the area that are quite muddy from flooding and other things(which we did quite a bit at a few different rivers and lakes and every time it is a blast) and then i also am lucky enough to have cousins that farm and they have a bunch of land to screw around on and also ChevyHD lives on a farm that we tear up on occasion... but it is always a ton of fun.
  2. ill watch them when i get a chance for sure, it kinda sucks not having that kinda terrain up in northern mn to play around in
  3. Thanks man! yes it is a blast! It is very much fun. We have many more videos up on youtube also. They are under BigRedChev8, lmyers14, xChevyHDx, and mchapman41..... if you are interested haha.... there are tons of videos that would probably take hours to watch. Most of the videos, if not all of them are off roading videos..... have fun watching! if you choose to do so lol
  4. your truck looks amazing i enjoy being able to watch the videos of you chevyHD and coyote playing around in the snow looks like a blast
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4