GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between silverhobey and ntbush83

5 Visitor Messages

1. have 3 or 4 small ski hills within 40 to 55 minutes...........other Main resort I go to is 3 + hours each way. Long day, but once or twice is a season it is worth it. I have skied for over 25 years, so unless I get to the Alps, what I get to know has been my hill-loop for many years !!!---talk to you later, and I wish for snow for you as well ( Brian )
  2. Well shoot. I guess it hasn't gotten quite cold allow it to snow. I knew Minnesota had a bunch so I didn't know if some carried on over from that ha. You have a few close ski resorts?
  3. hey Nathan ----no snow up here yet----about 4 hours North of us has had a dusting 2 weeks ago. Nothing in the Forecast yet ( I live 1 hour East of Toronto ). I'm hoping for snow b$ Christmas so I can do some skiing. Hope you are keeping up with the Skewed Game !!!
    Brian
  4. I do like the game! I'm probably gonna head the same way soon! Btw do you guys have snow up there yet? I wish we got more down here. Nathan
  5. hope you're having fun with the skewed wish game----pretty funny stuff in there---I will check threads tomorrow, as I am callin' er' a day today. Brian, from Ontario, Canada
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5