GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between silverhobey and GMCErica

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey... BC has lots of snow, and it was like -17 today, great for bombing around in a snowmobile... LOL Ahhhhh the dreaded 401... How I DONT MISS that at all... LOL The Alaska Hwy is where it is at... I am coming back to visit friends and family in Ontario in a few weeks.. Flying from GP Alberta in Toronto, cheaper then BC. Staying in Mississauga, Toronto, Whitby, Oshawa and NewMarket and all over... everyone wants me.. LOL I should be flattered... Hope you get some snow for Ontario... Hope you had a good day
  2. hey....got any snow ???? 401 orridor from at least Hamilton down to Belleville, up to Peterborough...no snow anywhere.
    Have gone skiing at Kirby, but only man-made.....very cold there ???...we're supposed to get snow in Cobourg on
    Friday ????we'll see, then probably up to 6 or 8 degrees again !!! take care .,....Brian
  3. Hi Erica.............hope you had a good holiday too.We live in Cobourg..........40 minutes from your ole' Whitby. What ya' doin'
    movin all th way out to B.C.----talk at you soon =Brian=
  4. Hey Fellow Canuck!! Hope that you had a great Holidays with your family and friends. Just moved from Whitby Ontario, to British Columbia.. What part of Ontario are you from? Nice lookin' truck Talk to you soon..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4