GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Patman and reggiecab2000

3 Visitor Messages

1. yeah ive noticed that on those tailights how they flash opposite. Do you like it? or do you think it would be better if I took the time to retrofit it so that they flashed at the same time? Ive never seen that before thats just me thinking out loud. Let me know what you think about that. And yeah Id love to see that pic! sorry I dont know about removing them I just uploaded a picture
  2. hey man... well as far as the tailights go the 03, 04-07 tail lights have the 4th bulb in them already i just matched all the colors together i think... i forget exactly what i did there. the forth (bottom side) sldo flashed opposite from the regular turn signal, the both flash in a sequence, its also on as a running light. if you just get the 03-07 rear tail light wiring hasrness it will work, now i remember, i just got the whole harness. as for the reverse hid i will post a pic for you if i can just figure out how to remove other pic off here. If you know how let me know lol.
  3. Hey patman,
    I love the look of your reverse lights. I just put in some neutron LED's from putco and they look sweet but i have no doubt those HID's blow them outta the water. Do you think you could post a picture of what the area behind your truck with them on looks like at night? Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3