GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Collin01 and Rockstarrchevy81

10 Visitor Messages

1. You know i got your back man! lol hope you win!
  2. Hey buddy i voted for you Last month it was a close race! I'm in ROTM contest this month give me 1 of those votes lol..
  3. yea man that sounds cool. Im sure it'll look good with your machined rockstars. Mine wouldn't look good painted cuz the color of my truck is too dark to be with the black rims. if you get it done id like to see some pics!
  4. oh okay lol yeah it's not too hard to do at all! I just hated it was hard to find the right size allen bolts to fit them from being shorter but i love the look of them allot more now! I'm thinking about getting the star's color matched too my paint at a body shop shouldn't be muich at all really.
  5. Hey man yea when i first got my rockstars i hated how far out the center caps stuck! I was gonna cut them myself but one of my buddies actually totaled his truck and he had rockstars, and luckily he had already cut his center caps down. So he just gave me his and I didn't have to do anything!
  6. Hey man did you already cut your center caps on your rockstars where the allen bolts go in? I just can't tell in your pic's is all man. I just read online a guy did that to make them sit closer to the rim without that gap. I gave it a try and it came out perfect the plastic is really easy to cut and just mark your sport and cut every individual one! The only thing is you will need 1 1/2 inch allen bolts because the old ones will be too long! I believe i cut mine down about a inch and a quarter and the cut's do not all gotta be exactly even either. If you wanna know more about it let me know bud.
  7. Hey man if you don't mind go vote for me for August ROTM!
  8. haha thanks! you know i might just have to look into doin that..
  9. Yeah man no doubt ha i like the way the black ones look one your truck also. If my truck was different color than black i would prob paint my rockstars to match like the color of your truck wood look sicke just gave me ideas from offline on show trucks!
  10. Rockin the rockstars!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10