GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between chevytruckprincess and Steve

8 Visitor Messages

1. Lol. Don't ever worry about prying, I'm a pretty open book. I think I'm all good on everything, thank you for your kindness. I actually traded the truck off at the end of last November for what I call my "grown up car", but don't worry it's just temporary until I can afford a new monster of a Silverado.
  2. Ok not trying to pry. Lol. You need anything? Let the group know if you do. How did your truck hold up?
  3. Thank you! Lol. No, not married yet. Maybe in the next year or two though, just trying to get through everything we have going on right now first before we take on another big life task!
  4. Very scary stuff. Glad you're ok and congrats on the new house. You get married yet?
  5. I'm good. The Moore tornado actually just missed my apartment by a few hundred yards, but luckily only busted a window and had some water damage. I was, however, forced to move out this past weekend by management. Luckily, I close on my new house 2 weeks from tomorrow though! How's everything going with you?
  6. Ok, wow hope your ok. Been praying for folks up there. Did you make it through with out and damage?
  7. Hey, Steve! I'm good, just trying to recover from all of the tornadoes up here in Oklahoma the last couple of weeks. It hit a little too close to home this time, but all is well.
  8. Hey, saw that you just got back on the site last week. Let us know how you're doing.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8