GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between FrigginNoodles and BrownPats420

6 Visitor Messages

1. That's awesome they set the place for the meet! Definitely down to grab a few beers after!
  2. What's goin on, truck meet for us is in north adams, im literally 10 minutes away! lol we should grab a few beers after.
  3. Weather has been awesome, finally got around to washing the truck last week. Nothing done on the exhaust yet, but hopefully will be able to do it soo. Now that you've had it for a bit, how's the leveling kit? I thought I saw your truck at the mall the other day, but then I noticed no GMTC sticker on the window.
  4. Loving the weather now haha, Hows everything going? Did you follow up on the bowtie tips?
  5. Thanks noodles, I just recently had an issue with the blower motor coming on and off for a few weeks I took it down to Greylock Auto and they tell me it's a bad heater head, I buy a brand new one pop it in and the blower motor still came on. 99heartbeat sent me a GM bulletin recall so I print it out and take it down to Bedard's in Cheshire yesterday and they put a new blower motor resistor module for free. They even tried to get 90 bucks from me for a diagnostic haha. funny salesman them, thought I was born yesterday.
  6. Just wanted to say what's up. Hopefully you're finding the site useful. I have done all sorts of mods to my truck if you ever need a hand or need anything on the site just let me know.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6