GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Rockstarrchevy81 and sgtsjj

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah buddy i agree that they have held up for decades until now they have all the IED's ranging in Big to Small and all types of different things to use. Those pressure plates made out of copper will tear a MRAP up even though the hull underneith has the v shape it will go right thru it. Only downside about Mrap is the armor really doesn't cover the driver as much as everyone in the rear though.
  2. i still love the hummve, in iraq they were bettter than the mraps where we were at because of the small roads we had to drive down, but in afghan now they cant do to much to stop the IED's so you could say they are worthless, but i think theyve done a great job through out their carrer in the military
  3. no problem let me know if you need any more help with it and ill ask around and see what i can find
  4. thanks man.
  5. i honestly just googled it cause i wasnt sure but the first site that came up was jawsgear.com
    but i would google it, im not 100% sure sorry i couldnt be any more help
  6. Hey what's up bud do you know anywhere where i can order 4.56 gears online for my silverado..
  7. your truck turned out awesome btw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7