GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Coach24 and Caddiac

9 Visitor Messages

1. Things are great here Coach. Thanks for asking. I have been busy as hell at work, teenage daughter drama, doing some painting in the Sun Room, getting ready for a guys trip to the Southeastern Wildlife Expo in Charleston, and making sure I make a big hole in all of that for time with my wife. The other 15 minutes left in the day, I sleep. I found that puking takes less time than taking a dump so I save a little time there I dedicate just to me.......Having to 'Sea gull' GMTC till things slow down in the fall. Healthy as a horse though, can't complain. How are you doing?
  2. I like it I like it!

you doing Ok caddi? Haven't heard from you in awhile hopefully work and home are all good and most importantly your health. Good to see you ae still on this side.
  3. Well she was Clinton's G.G. right? LOL May be what got Hillary pissed was they were having a 3 some but Bill and Monica hooked up with our her!
  4. Dang people can't take a joke. Maybe monika is someones sister or girlfriend
  5. Yea the last post was something about the dress.
  6. Say what? They shut monikas thread down? And it was just getting going. Maybe the cigar thing did it. But most don't even know about the cigar
  7. Well your dress designs comment in the Monica Lewinsky thread apparently was over the top. Thread closed. ROFLMAO!
  8. Hey sports fan we miss your smiling face. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Notice the small green box under your profile picture? Above and left of the "+ " to Add a Friend. If you put your cursor on it it comes up and says "Coach24 is just really nice....right under the picture of the little girl giving the finger LOL
  9. Love that picture. Though a Republican, I cannot give Obama all the blame for everything. There enough idiots in both parties to spread it around.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9