GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between BrownPats420 and LB'07-Z

5 Visitor Messages

1. Awesome, I bet it does look sweet on your truck I just mounted a stick on light in mine and that was a pretty sweet addition.
  2. I ended up goin with the black low profile toolbox from TSC, I think it's a great product and the color runs smooth with the truck, thanks man i'll throw some pictures up when I get the chance
  3. awesome man, appreciate the input! I think i'm going with a black low profile toolbox I need something to keep all my tools in. putting them in the backseat with 3 seat covers was the hardest thing to do but it had to be done! haha
  4. Not much and for the cost I'd say it can't be beat. Material wise you can tell she's a bit cheaper but all in all its a good box the hydraulics are good locks and latches all work fine. And I love the no drill attachment. Weather wise mine may be a bit too new to tell but the truck I drove when I was 16 was my dads and he still has it and I put a tsc toolbox on it nearly 6 years ago and its still in great shape. I say all that to say this... In my opinion its the best bang for your buck.
  5. What's going on man, I was planning on going through TSC with my truckbox. any downs on it or were you happy with your purchase?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5