GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between wjmoneypit and KyleZ71

2 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry I havent been on in a while, college and afrotc has me busy. I have pacesetter shorties into stock pipes and cats, then into the 3" stock. From that it goes into the Flow 10 and into two 2.5" pipes. Im running polished rolled tips straight out the back. Honestly the in cab drone is not bad. I was running a cherrybomb vortex and you cant hear a difference in the cab. Big difference out side tho. When i have the windows down or the extended windows vented I can hear it. The flow 10 doesnt have the backfire noise that the 40s and 44s have. I would go with the flowmaster super 10 due to it is made of stainless steel. Hope i answered your questions
  2. Hey Kyle, just curious about you exhaust set up. I am planning on doing something similar using 10 series flows. What are the specs on the whole system: tue duals or Y-piped, before or after cat, tips...blah blah blah. Also wanted to know how bad the drone is on the highway? Extremely loud is what I'm looking for, but with out too much drone or any deceleration backfire noise.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2