GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between LOVINTHESTORM and Goldie

3 Visitor Messages

1. The GM Rep here gave me the same dealers I had tried to work with previously. I tried again and did not get very far with any of them. It seems to be a sellers market or so the dealers think. If you are interested in a new vehicle take a look at www.carbuyingtips.com. Takw your timne and read it all it has some amazing info to help you. I found the local dealers have a $492 advertising fee hidden in their price. When I pointed this out and asked that it be removed along with the dealer prep and documentation fees they were less than cooperative. Hope this helps, drop me a line if you have any other questions.
  2. The GM Rep here gave me the same dealers I had tried to work with previously. I tried again and did not get very far with any of them. It seems to be a sellers market or so the dealers think. If you are interested in a new vehicle take a look at www.carbuyingtips.com. Takw your timne and read it all it has some amazing info to help you. I found the local dealers have a $492 advertising fee hidden in their price. When I pointed this out and asked that it be removed along with the dealer prep and documentation fees they were less than cooperative. Hope this helps, drop me a line if you have any other questions.
  3. Hey was just wondering if you found a dealer to get you the truck you wanted? Did the GM rep on here give you ther info you needed?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3