GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

raisor87

getting ready to start

Rate this Entry
So I bought my 98 sierra c1500 5.7 vortec back in june after toyota bought back my tacoma because of frame rot. I've pretty much left the truck alone thus far besides adding a cheap dvd player b/c stock radio went out and putting on an extang trifecta tonneua cover and some old subs and amp I had laying around. But soon after christmas I will be posting updates frequently as it is not my style to just leave well enough alone on some aspects of my vehicles. I don't plan on modifying the body or chassis in any way since its already a perfect classic look and smooth ride. But there will be extensive changes to the interior colors and textures I do like the layout so I won't modify that other than adding some tweeter pods to the a pillars and playing with the climate controls relocating those to make room for double din lcd. Wrapping the seats, headliner, and door panels in leather and suede, and painting the plastic peices, embassy white and blue. A whole new sound system featuring cerwin vega 12" subs under the rear seat which will be raised, two pioneer amps, probably boston acoustics 4x6s and 6.5" componet systems and all new wires from the head unit back
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments