So let's have a looksee what the Suburban needs..
by, 12-04-2008 at 10:31 AM (1015 Views)
Ok, I'm bored this morning and so I figured I'd list everything that's wrong with the Suburban, things that need to be changed, things I'd like to change, and upgrades I want to give it. This may take a while....
So I bought the Suburban with a few issues. Mostly all cosmetic... so all the mechanical stuff has got me beat. Here's my complete list in general order of how it all needs to be done:
- A complete tune up (plugs, wires, distributor, rotor)
- It appears as though I need a new gauge cluster
- Engine temp reading issues... cluster problem?
- New 2wd/4wd switch module
- New radio/head unit
- New all-around system including amp, woofer, speakers
- New/replacement outside door handle
- Slight body work (dings/small dents)
- Some new interior plastic pieces (vents, cup holders)
- ...now I KNOW there are more things needed.. is that all? Really??
Well, not as long a list as I thought! Woot!