GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

The Rise of Black Betty!

First Half of Lighting Upgrade

Rate this Entry
Well I've received the Replacement interior dome lights, and the cab light from Recon. I have to say that the installation was WAY easier than I thought it would be! Was a bit tricky installing the LED's in the cab (the front LED's apparently needed to be inserted a specific way), but was taken care of a jiffy. The new Cab light Was quick to install as well, as there were only two screws to deal with. I was pleased to see that Recon wasn't kidding when they said their products were plug and play!

The only thing I really had an issue with was some minor issues with ordering from RECON and dealing with the local Fedex people. FYI, IF you happen to live in an apartment DON'T use the "#" sign before the number of the apartment number as it'll mess up the ordering system and your order will not have your exact address. Also, don't expect your order too soon if you're on the west coast as the RECON site is in Florida. Your choices for shipping are ground, 2nd day air, or over night. Ground= $14.99, 2nd Day= $100, and Overnight = $166

Will post pics soon!

Comments