GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

The Rise of Black Betty!

Final Lighting Upgrade Frustrations.

Rate this Entry
On one hand I'm am incredibly excited that my last parts for my RECON lighting upgrade are on their way ! I do have to say that I don't think I'll be purchasing their product again for quite a while due to FedEx and a lack of assistance on their end. After my last fiasco with FedEx, the Guys at Recon told me to call them up next time I placed and order so that they could ship it USPS next time and avoid the problems I was having. Sounded Great until I realized that they're in Florida and I in California. That wouldn't have been such a big issue if I didn't work a crazy schedule because of the Navy. So I did the next best thing and sent the gentleman an e-mail explaining why I didn't call and asking to pursue the USPS option. Next chance I get I check my order, just see that it was shipped via FedEx...AGAIN ! Since FedEx has SUCH an issue with where I live, I'll be lucky to see my package within the week! Gah, my frustration knows no bounds!! Anyways, I figure I'll cool off for a day or two before contacting Recon, and letting them know the issue. Hopefully when I move again (love military, only around for couple of years in one spot. Don't like your neighbors? don't worry, you'll have new ones in a couple of years, ) I won't have the same issues. I'd hate to look elsewhere for future upgrades as I love RECON's products!
As soon as I get the lights installed, I will definitely post photo's!

Comments