GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Springthing

Ultimate Truck Gear Rocker Pods - Ordering and Shipping!

Rate this Entry
Well, I thought I'd get started with keeping track of how the RockerPods measure up to real world use.

To recap - I've won a set of Rocker Pods from Ultimate Truck Gear. Rocker Pods are, essentially, storage/tool boxes that fit below the rocker panels of a truck.

Peter, owner of UTG, and I went through the motions of ordering RPs as customers would. The whole process took only a few minutes, really.

UTG's website is divided by truck application. From GM, to Jeep, to Ford, etc. After selecting your Make, you choose your Model and are then given all the options available to you for your specific application. Door configuration, steps, etc. Once that is selected you choose which colour you would like your RPs and you're basically done!

Production is fast when you consider that every RP is custom made to customer specific order.

Shipping is without a worry. After my initial pick of design I only had to sit back and wait for them to show up at my door!

And they did!!

Peter and everyone at UTG are extremely nice and very helpful. From the skillful welders that make for perfect seams to the sharp tongue on the phone that can make anyone at UPS cry for mercy should they not be shipping on time.

Everything has been great thus far!

Next blog... installation!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Let's see them installed!