GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

tbplus10

New Years Resolutions

Rate this Entry
It's the last few days of the year and time to make those New Years Resolutions.
I'm usually not a big fan of New Years resolutions because I hate to start anything I'm not gonna finish, but this year I have a few I plan on keeping:

I'm gonna keep in better contact with family and close friends, at least once a month I'll personally contact family members and close friends via facebook, telephone, or face to face.

I'm gonna limit the amount of project vehicles I have at any one time to 2, yea I'm a packrat, horder, call it whatever ya like I cant ressist any deal on motorized transportation thats interesting, old, neglected, rare, ahhhh the reasons go on and on but the outcomes the same if it has an internal combustion engine I always think it can be saved and restored.

I'm gonna spend more time with family doing things they want to do instead of having them help in my projects to spend time with me.

I'm sure everybodies got at least one or two resolutions they'd like to work on this year post them up.
We can look back later this year and see how well were doing on them.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

haha, limit the amount of project vehicles to two? How longs that going to last?
    Gotta start somewhere, nobody really takes New Years Resolutions seriously, do they?
    I hear what your saying, I have never been too big on New Year Resolutions either, but last year I said I was going to live offline a little more, being a huge tech geek, I spend way too much time online(although a lot is educating myself.. no really) but with a young son, and all the time away I have to spend from my family, I felt the one thing and best thing I could do to improve myself was to unplug from the internet/technology and spend time with the family. Overall I really think I did pretty good however since I have been deployed most of the year I think I will extend last years resolution to next year. As far as a second resolution goes, either more emphasis on my college or make better financial plans for my retirement from the Army in 4 or 5 years...
    I don't make many resolutions, I tend to make goals through out the year as it goes on.

my main thing is to get rid of more things around the house. After being here for 20 years theres a lot of things that I don't need from when the kids were little. I need to toss and or donate. I also need to paint the house.