GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Classic Styling, Modern Technology

Dash Re-assembled

Rate this Entry
Well, I actually got the dash reassembled....right! Unfortunately I didn't convert the dash lamps to LED yet, but when I get the time, money, and vendors to cooperate with me, I will get the lamps and install them. The dash all in all wasn't that hard to dissasemble or reassemble. The hardest part was getting the dash pad out and realigned because it's a very tight fit.

My center console project is stalled for another week or two until my uncle and I can get cracking on it again. It's mostly carpeted and just needs to be reassembled. There are a couple of pieces that still need to be carpeted and the faceplate piece needs to be shaved to fit the screen in with the carpet, but that's not too hard or bad to get done. I hope by the end of the month to have it reassembled and reinstalled for the last time for a long time.
Categories
Suburban

Comments

i dont know what lights you need but i have a truckstop up here in iowa that has every light known to man..even LED headlights i replaced all the lights on my dash with LEDs no prob..let me know the number of the light and quantity and color see if we can't get something accomplished..the truckstop is iowa 80 truckstop. check their website or call them they ship. or if you want i can get them and ship to you i am by there frequently..also just went through new orleans this morning headed to houston though about stopping but didn't usually go to mardi gras truckstop and catch a cab to the quarter..starting to look better down there