GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

101 Dalmatians, Nope that is 101 things to do......

Rate this Entry
Hey Every one, hope all is well in GMTC land....
Today was one of those typical Mondays, to many things to do!!!... So Mystic and Myself went out Four wheeling this morning,,, yep 6am we were in the Valley, top kicking it while the sun was rising... there was some snow and drifts, slush and ice, left over from the storm on saturday, so we decided to go for a tour and see what we could do on this cold freaking Monday... we took the camera and Yep it was monday, I learned how to drive and shoot video at the same time(will post later) the only thing being, plowing my way to the valley and back up to the shop, I down loaded the vids and figured out that if you press the little red shoot button more then once the camera stops filming..... ah what the heck its monday, I should expect no less , and i got some great shots of the way home...
No one ever said I was the quickest twit, in the twitter box...lol, We did get some great shots even though i am a putzs, Keeper came along and lent a hand ......

well the day wore on it was really busy, we got all the parts in for the Lucky Penny Lift project, and got the boots mounted to the new rims. Mystic watched intensely as i fixed keepers door handle and really wants me to ware that new hat so she can slobber on it.... all in all it went fairly well for a monday, i guess...

I had a dodge in the shop today, i made it stop ticking and clicking, winning and crying,..... duck tape and toothpaste along with some cotton balls, binder twine and ear plugs and it sounds great now. Red Green' s auto motive tips really do work, but the instructions are a little confusing ........

I do ponder what would happen if we canceled mondays, would tuesdays take the place of mondays, and what would ever happen to Wednesdays would they still be humpdays, now I can't spell thursdays and only wait for fridays.... I guess,,,, just leave it be for now... this all seems like to much to figure on. And I know,,, we all know,,,,, that there is just not enough days in the week as it is,,,, to get all that needs to be done finished.......

Well folks Mystic is already curled up beside my desk and I think i will join her and put this day (monday) to rest.....
Oh what it would be to live a dogs life...........
Categories
My Ride

Comments