GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Lucky Penny

Suspension Lift on Chevy Colorado

Rate this Entry
Night 2 of the 4" lift kit on the colorado at Dirty Dog's shop, updates on the process and product coming soon!

Updated 04-20-2012 at 11:22 AM by ChevyFan

Tags: @dirty dog
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What type of suspension lift are you getting? Let's see some before and after photos.
    It's Skyjacker
    It's Skyjacker
    Just finished the rear end yesterday started on the front end last night.
    Just pulled the tie rods, brake calipers and such, not at the A frames and ball joints yet. Save that for tomorrow
    Many more pictures to come, So hold your breath truck lovers!
    hey bud good job here tonight,,,,, sorry i was still on the road and missed tonight,,, had one of those days ,,,, i might rant about it later,, lmao...when you get up in the morning,,,,, get here we will finnish the tear down....... .here is a few pics from last night....onnn Hmmm? wouldn't let me upload here ... scratching brain ? ok post later
    Updated 04-21-2012 at 01:26 AM by Dirty Dog
    upload them into your photo album then go into properties of the photo in your album and copy the url. You can paste it into the space provided when you select the upload picture option
    Hey buddy,,, I have started the thread in the How to section,,, feel free to add the pics and your thoughts to the thread as you did most of the work,,,,