GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

OHHH!!!! chit I missed another comma....

Rate this Entry
Well what the hell,,, I got an email from a friend the other day whom I mail some of my writings to,, he sent me back this reply.....

Dear>>>>>>>>
I would like to tell you how much i enjoy reading your ramblings ons about absolutely nothing. They take up space in my day, for no reason at all ,,, something i find highly unproductive ,,, which is most defiantly what i get paid for..... I would extremely appreciate that in the future before passing on your literary blogariea would you kindly turn on your spell and grammar check.. i know you have a mac pro and I know it has this feature ,,,
its called soft ware,,, installed on your mac.... As i am totally frustrated with trying and wanting you to type and be correct in your writings, I find it hard to believe that a person of your standing would even think of publishing literary trash as you so freely despurse from your wireless key board.....
In closing I would like to encourage you on your effects to entertain us, with your stories and thought...
Yours truly
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My genuine reply.....

To my dear friend>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HMMM!!! thanx so much for your critic of my writings,,,I find it incredibly distink that you would care if i missed a punctuation mark, or spelt a few words phonetically correct, and not the way the powers that be say they should be spelt....Never mind insert 16 commas to break up a sentence thought,,,,,,It's just me ,,, being me,,,, not really caring about all though's trivial things, that seem so important to others that have nothing better to do,,,,,,
but only what matters in the real,,,,so ask your self this, DID I MAKE YOU THINK?,,,,,,
DID I MAKE YOU SMILE,,,,,,
DID I MAKE YOU WONDER< EVEN FOR JUST ONE SECOND<<<<<just one?,,,,,
IF I DID??????
then I guess I rented some space in your head for free...

Your fiend/friend forever and always
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ps ... Mystic say's send Milk bones.....

OH!!!! what it would be to live a Dogs Life.......

Updated 04-27-2012 at 09:23 AM by Dirty Dog

Categories
My Ride

Comments